Praise Unit Top 3's:
Top 3 Bible verses:
1. My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit. A broken and contrite heart
you do not despise!
2. Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in
barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more
valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his
3. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like
little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore,
whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of
Top 3 Home made coffee flavors:
1. Saffron & Cream
2. Cinnamon & Maple syrup
Top 3 Unexpected Praise Unit happenings:
1. A Harley Davidsson guy used his car as a hammer. He rammed it into our
tour bus when he tried to help us attach the door that came off the bus
when we were on the highway. He succeeded.
2. Cruising on Bobby's boat on Hudson river by the shore of Manhattan and
circling the Statue of liberty at 2AM.
3. On the Easter tour in Germany all Praise Unit musicians suddenly got
the idea to shave their heads. Not everybody liked the new "prison break"
Top 3 Kansas songs:
1. Song For America
2. The Wall
3. No One Together
Top 3 German Soccer Players:
1. Gerd Müller
2. Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
3. Franz Beckenbauer
Top 3 Things To Do in a German Tour Bus:
1. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
2. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
3. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Top 3 Coca-Cola containers:
1. The can (33 cl)
2. The glass bottle (25 cl)
3. The plastic bottle (150 cl)
Topp 3 Godfather films:
1. The Godfather
2. The Godfather part II
3. The Godather part III
Top 3 adventures with the Praise Unit musicians during the German tour,
1. Lost in Kassel
2. Poolbath in Witten
3. Shaving our heads in Dissen
Top 3 accessories for men:
3. Glasses (too bad I don't need them)
Top 3 sitcoms:
3: You don't need a third...
Top 3 things I wish I could do:
1. Play the piano
3. Speak more languages
Top 3 things that are the worst opening phrases in a telephone conversation:
1. Hi Kristian! Are you on your way?
(Alternative: Hi Kristian! Where are you?)
2. Hi Kristian. This is Lars from Service Center.
(Hard to understand if you're not a student at the Royal College of Music
3. Hello Kristian! My name is Emma and I'm calling from telephone company.
How are you?
(I suppose it can be any telephone company!)
Top 3 best things to have for breakfast:
1.Bacon and egg - The best memory is from New York where I ate this great
bacon, egg and cheese wrap! Mmm.
2.Toast with jam and cheese - I don't eat it to often so when I do it's
3.Milk with some really great cereals - Nothing is as great as a big bowl
of cold milk and cereals!
Top 3 best albums in my library:
1.Pages "Pages" 1981 - I just love this band right now but in some years I
might wonder why.
2.David Foster "....River.. of ..Love...." 1990 - I love this as well.
Warren Wiebe is a great role model when it comes to singing!
3.Michael Jackson "Triller" 1982 - Classic!
Top 3 best years in music history:
1.1978 - The beginning of an era! All the great music that came during the
80s has its roots in 1978.
2.1982 - Quincy Jones and Michael Jackson's Thriller, the best record of
the 80s, released in 1982.
3.2009 - I really think that the future has something grate in stall for
Top 3 places to eat brunch in Stockholm:
1. Mississippi Inn
Top 3 pick n’ mix candy:
2. Hard and sour
3. ”Long straps”
Top 3 TV sitcoms:
Top 3 female singers I wish I could sound like:
1. Lauryn Hill
2. Whitney Houston
3. Erykah Badu
Top 3 things to do on a hot summer’s day:
1. Hang out by the sea with some friends and a picnic.
2. Sit on the balcony having a good “fika” (= something nice to eat and
drink, like a newly baked cinnamon bun and coffee!)
3. Play volleyball in the garden
Top 3 things to do when you have 20 minutes to spare:
1. Watch an episode of Scrubs.
2. Play the piano.
3. Bake some scones!
Top 3 songs to listen to while cleaning:
1. I wanna dance with somebody- Whitney Houston
2. Single ladies (Put a ring on it)- Beyoncé
3. That’s not my name- The ting tings
Top 3 of the most fun ways on group training:
Top 3 favourite candy:
1. Cola bottles
2. Licorice teats
3. Mint chocolate
Top 1 guitarist:
Top 1 guitar:
Top 1 favourite car:
Top 3 reasons not to watch television:
1. It’s more fun to hang out with friends.
2. You can write a poem. Or why not a song? (which can be performed at a
3. You can look at art, as a suggestion, art hung on a wall.
Top 3 pastries:
1. Carrot cake
2. Emilia’s own fine cardamom biscuit
3. A good old dark chocolate mudcake. (The secret is to only let in bake
in the oven for 22 min. For more details about the secret formula, ask Emilia!)
Top 3 vegetables that are better hot than cold:
2. Cornstalk (and definately when transformed into popcorn!)
Top 3 Favorite Country Singers:
1. Emmylou Harris
2. Sara Evans
3. Julie Miller
Top 3 Seinfeld Characters:
1. George Costanza
2. Cosmo Kramer
3. Jerry Seinfeld
Top 3 Favorite Sauces:
Top 3 seasons:
Top 3 places to be:
2. New York
Top 3 GB Glace - icecreams:
Top 3 worst injuries during tours with Praise Unit:
1. Right little toe injured during wild games in the hotel pool in
2. Left little toe injured during wild games in the hotel pool in
3. Still waiting for the next upcoming tour in Germany...
Top 3 most glorious victories in my life:
1. Winner of the Swedish junior championships in baseball
2. Winner of the animal costume party contest at Betel music school. I was
dressed like a dragonfly.
3. Winner of countless dance competitions during school discos in the 5:th
Top 3 most important things that took me here:
2. My wife Frida and my son Elvin.
Top 3 flavours she can't live without:
Top 3 things about Sweden:
2) Fil (almost like yogurth, but better...!)
3) Gott & Blandat (candy)
Top 3 best ways to make your bikeriding more bareable:
1) Read a book
2) Close one eye and try to sleep
3) Burst in to lively singing
Top 3 neighbors:
3) Tony & Snofsan
Top 3 drumfills:
1) The jet parker
2) The gag
3) The bottom shuffler
Top 3 colors:
2) Dark green
3) Light green